How to Shape Your Eyebrows Perfectly at Home by Yourself
The shape of eyebrows gives an overall reflect your personality. It enhances your appearance and beauty by adding finesse to your face, balancing your features and framing your eyes. It’s a common notion how people judge you from your face, as it reflects your personality. If you have very thin or thicker eyebrows, it will give off a sharp look to others. For thin eyebrows, you can use eyebrow pencil and for thicker eyebrows you would need to tweeze them. There are some common techniques that you must know before shaping your eye-brows. Sometimes it’s difficult for working women to go to salons and parlors for plucking. To shape your eyebrows is not that much difficult as certain women think. Here is how to shape your eyebrows that suit your face the best.
DIY: How to shape your eyebrows in best ways at Home by Little Efforts
1. Determining the type:
First of all, you must know which type of eyebrow you possess. Whether it is thick or thin?
Pencil thin or thin bushy eyebrows give a sharp look to your face, feigning off a keen look to others. That’s why it becomes very important for you to know the techniques and skills before shaping your eyebrows.
Just as a man’s appearance fully depends upon his mustache shape, affecting his facial features, similarly the shape of a woman’s eyebrow affects the appearance of her face. In many ways, the overall appearance of the eye area is defined by the arch, length, and thickness of the eyebrows.
2. Find a perfect shape for your eyebrows:
- Find out how much space is between your brows.
- Stand or sit in front of the mirror.
- Look straight ahead
- Hold a pencil or a ruler, vertically in front of your face.
- Line it up so that it touches the side of your nose at the inside of your eye.
- This line will determine where your eyebrow starts.
- Mark that spot with an eyebrow pencil.
- Repeat for the other eye.
- Find the distance of eyebrow arch from your eye and how much it peaks.
- The peak of the arch depends upon your face shape. If you have a big face, then don’t go for round eye-brows it will make your face look bulky. And if you have a small face then round eyebrows will give you a perfect look. Arched eyebrows are best for squeezing your face shape.
- Here are some tips:
- Angle the ruler in a way that it lines up with the edge of your nose and the outside edge of your pupil at one side.
- Wherever the ruler intersects, your brow is where the peak of your arch should begin.
Mark that spot with your eye-brows pencil.
- Repeat for the other eye.
Find where your eyebrow ends.
- The outer edge of the eyebrow should end perfectly because it enhances the overall shape of the eyebrow.
- Angle the ruler in a way that it touches the outlying edge of your nose and also passes along the outlying edge of your eye.
- This tells you where the eyebrow should end.
- Mark this point with your eyebrow pencil.
- Repeat with the other eye.
Find the bottom edge of your brow.
- Another thing that is important to know is how much distance should be from the bottom edge of the eyebrows to your eye. This will determine the brow thickness.
- Draw a line along the bottom edge of your brow.
- Follow the curve or round of your eyebrow.
Pluck the eyebrows hair that fall below the line that you have drawn.
- It’s time to pluck the stray hair that falls below the line you have marked. Do it carefully because this is a sensitive area. Before starting plucking your brows, hold your forehead in the upward direction that will tighten your skin and you can easily pluck the stray hair without pain.
- Pluck all stray hair below the line.
- Pluck the stray hair minimally present above the brow and only remove extra hair.
3. How to remove redness from eyebrows:
Sometimes redness appears around the eyebrows on sensitive skins. The best way to remove redness and to make it normal is to use Calamine lotion or use ice to numb the areas before you tweeze. It will remove the redness and give you a freshening and soothing effect.
See More As:
- How to a Perfect French Nail Art/ Manicure at Home
- Step by Step Rhinestone Nail Art Tutorial with Detailed Steps
- 5 Best Homemade Natural Whitening Facial Masks for Glowing Skin
- How to apply Blush Perfectly: Tutorial with Easy Steps